cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sportsman's Guide VISA $7500 SL - SP approved after $1K temporary web limit was lifted

tag
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

Sportsman's Guide VISA $7500 SL - SP approved after $1K temporary web limit was lifted

Thanks to @Anonymous for inspiring me to apply for the SG Visa card.

When I applied using the SCT, the website initially approved me for $1000 temporary CL but my purchase was more so I called Comenity and they said  to wait for the SG Visa card with a $7500 SL.

I was more than overjoyed as now I can get my hunting & camping supplies w/ a high enough CL that will help lower my utilization.

Just a shame that I can't get ammunition shipped to me due to the silly state of CA laws....

SG card.png

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Sportsman's Guide VISA $7500 SL - SP approved after $1K temporary web limit was lifted

That's terrific!  Congratulations on your approval!! 🎉🥂

Message 2 of 12
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Re: Sportsman's Guide VISA $7500 SL - SP approved after $1K temporary web limit was lifted

After reading a few other threads I was a waiting the outcome of your app...

Congratulations on the approval! 

The SL is great! 

20200906_141415.gif

Message 3 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your SG/V approval! ...

Message 4 of 12
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 5 of 12
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Went fishing and caught yourself one nice card. Congrats on the nice approval!!!

Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your Sportsmans approval Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 12
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your SCT SG VISA approval and decent SL!

Message 8 of 12
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Sportsman's Guide Visa approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 9 of 12
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

@blindambition ha - funny - fishing expedition came true!

Didn't expect $7500 SL from Comenity where I only have 1 old account that was closed (Virgin Airlines) when the business was bought out.

The Comenity rep was very nice and said that I need to wait for the card in order to make the purchase in my "basket".

DP: adding the optional 3 month club membership made the pre-approval credit window pop up.

Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 6.54.35 AM.png

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.