Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sportsman's Guide Visa CLI to 11.7K

tag
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: Sportsman's Guide Visa CLI to 11.7K

@oilcan12 wrote:

I just requested CLI's on my Sportsman's Guide Visa and Fuel Rewards MasterCard. I received a 1.5K CLI on each card. It has been 4 months and 1 day since my last CLI. I seem to receive a 1.5K CLI every 4 months and 1 day. SPG Visa started out at 3K and FRN started out at 2.5K. At this rate it is going to take a long time to get to 20K.

Sportsman's Guide Visa CLI    10.2K --> 11.7K

Fuel Rewards MasterCard CLI  10K ---> 11.5K

Given my recent experience with Comenity, I would offer that if you are comfortable with the limits you have on these cards as far as spending/utility, I would not push for constant CLI's lest you experience the Comenity "screen of card death" with no warning showing $00 credit available (they quote risk factors even with no justification).  

Message 11 of 14
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Grats

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys!! This is my very first post on here so forgive me if I didn't do it quite right!  I've been lurking on the myFICO forums for awhile now and couldn't find an answer to this so here I am... so I have gotten the shopping cart trick to work so far at VS, buckle, loft, eddie bauer, ny and co, and the limited.  I didn't accept all of the offers and have been trying to get it for the sportsman's guide visa and haven't been able to get that one yet.  Just for kicks i googled 'sportsmans guide visa approval' or something along those lines and this website was in the list of top hits:  http://www.sportsmansguide.com/alliancedata/offer

It told me that as a buyers club member I was pre approved for this card. Now, I happened to be signed into my sportsmans guide online account in another tab and when I clicked on accept offer it already had my name and address and everything in there and was onnly asking for my DOB, last four, and annual income. Does anyone know if this is an actual pre-approved offer or not? Also, if I accept the offer and input the info they're asking for will it be a hard or soft pull? Can it even be a hard pull if only asking for the last four?

Thanks for all your input and I suppose I am now officially no longer just a lurker!!

Message 13 of 14
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.