Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sportsmans Guide CLI

tag
ambivalent
Established Contributor

Sportsmans Guide CLI

Good Morning!

Just wanted to share some data points on my Sportsmans Guide Visa CLI I received yesterday.

I opened this card in Nov of 2016 with an initial limit of 2k.  I charged $130 in January and PIF, then sent it to the SD.  Requested a CLI yesterday and received $1,200, bringing me to $3,200.  

I don't know who/what they pulled, but my scores are in my sig.  Hope this helps someone!

Aiming for 700 across FICO 8 and $150K TCL
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Re: Sportsmans Guide CLI

Thats good to hear. They most likely pulled your Experian report and you have a nice increase too. 

Message 2 of 4
ambivalent
Established Contributor

Thanks!  I'm surprised since my EX is so low. I'm tempted to request one for my Williams-Sonoma Visa but I don't want to poke Comenity too much.  And when I got that card (Nov also) via the SCT, it ended being a HP.  Smiley Mad Can't risk it!

Aiming for 700 across FICO 8 and $150K TCL
Message 3 of 4
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

I hear ya on theother cards. When I asked for overstock and Wayfair, they game me 300 each. I may have to sit the Sportsman Guide out in asking for a CLI. I never go past 10% on these cards as the company can go ape at anytime.Smiley Surprised

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.