Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spreading good Discover Karma all week.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Spreading good Discover Karma all week.

Last week i started the good karma by getting one of my buddies at work a cli on his Disco miles card from 1k to 7k. I tried getting him an increase a few months ago but it was denied because he was barely using that card. I told him to start using it and I would try again. And out of all the people I’ve gotten cli’s for, his has been the most at once(6k). Im guessing because he opened it a little over a year ago and had never gotten a cli. Then this passed Sunday I told my other buddy who I had helped open a Discover it card 3 months ago to go ahead and try for a cli. He was approved for 700 from the app so I told him to go ahead and call in for a double dip. He spoke to a customer service agent and was granted another 800 bringing his limit from 2.5k to 4k. And the last bit of good karma came from my brother in law. I was talking to him about credit cards over the weekend and after finding out he had a bunch of mediocre cards with a 800 credit score i recommended he get a discover. So he applied using my referral link and was approved for a 7.5k starting limit. All in all it was a good week. Even though Disco hasn’t given me any cli love in 4 months, I’m hoping the karma comes back around to me soon.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Spreading good Discover Karma all week.

Awesome! Ill take some if you dont mind and when i get some ill play it forward to you lolSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 7
JNA1
Valued Contributor

Heck yeah, send me some of that Miss Disco luv! Ol’ girl wants to be a little stingy with me! 😂😂
Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 3 of 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on helping a buddy out!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha. Yeah there should be enough good karma to go around for all of us lol.
Message 5 of 7
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on DB CLI!
Message 6 of 7
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.