Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Starting to be a BoA fan...

Congrats on your CLI; awesome limit for you now
Message 13 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. I love BOA. They have been wonderful to me as well as credit increases whenever I ask. When I initially got the card though it was an odd application process with them calling my work to verify employment and they spoke to me to verify my own employment lol. But in the long run I am with you. A fan of BOA!

Message 14 of 27
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Quite Interesting...

I'm starting to see a trend in BofA customer satisfaction.  This was unheard of a couple of years back.

Go BofA!!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 15 of 27
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

Quite Interesting...

I'm starting to see a trend in BofA customer satisfaction.  This was unheard of a couple of years back.

Go BofA!!

That's my experience too - couple of years ago, okay maybe 3, they gave me a SL of $2k and it stayed there for almost two years no matter how many HP's I gave up...ended up closing the card as "worthless" given I had a whole lot of other cards with $10k to $20k limits. Both of my current cards are still on the 0% promotional intro rates and have gone from $5k > 10K > 15k (and) $18k > $25k. I have no idea what changed, no missed payments then, none now - income is up somewhat but not that much . Note too this is why I said "starting" to be a fan....give it some time and I'll drop the "starting" part, although I'm still a bit annoyed about the past....getting over it with every CLI Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you, pipeguy! A $25K CL is awfully nice! Smiley HappyHubby, with a less than three year old CH7, got their cash rewards counter offer of $99/500 in January, and accepted it with open arms. If all goes well with this card, he's probably going to switch his local bank from Chase to B of A, which I really think will work out better in the long run. 

Message 17 of 27
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

You know WeeDeb, I'm seriously flirting with the idea of "taking back" BofA for my business checking account. At one point I had multiple accounts with BofA, and I simply was NOT feeling appreciated, so I "broke it off" with them. 

I also just now got approved for a $99/500 relationship with them. I'm with you though, I will definitely proceed with caution.  I'm going to see how the following 6 months go and then evaluate if I like how the relationship is going before I commit to anything long term with them. 

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 18 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

You know WeeDeb, I'm seriously flirting with the idea of "taking back" BofA for my business checking account. At one point I had multiple accounts with BofA, and I simply was NOT feeling appreciated, so I "broke it off" with them. 

I also just now got approved for a $99/500 relationship with them. I'm with you though, I will definitely proceed with caution.  I'm going to see how the following 6 months go and then evaluate if I like how the relationship is going before I commit to anything long term with them. 

Grill, I did see that you took the offer, too! Smiley Happy I think that you both will do very well with this card, and I have read that some have had their cards unsecure at five months. I'll keep you posted to any changes to his card. 

Hubby has done a great job with his rebuild, and now has three cards with $20K+ CL's. But, he wanted this "in' with BofA. We'll see how it goes!

Message 19 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet. 🎊🎉🍾🎈🐬 Good job Pipeguy!!

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.