Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

State Department FCU Approval

tag
AlpedHuez
Contributor

State Department FCU Approval

Approved 15k for their Premium Cash Back+ card. Third time was the charm for membership app, wasn't thinking to apply for the card until the future. But, I thought since there was already a hit on EX for joining I might as well use the same pull (applied for the card within 30 days of joining). Worst they can say is 'No'. I was surprised I was approved given the reports on here that they are very conservative and I was pleased they gave a good SL. They use EX (ver. 2), I think it's the score usually used for mortgages, mine was 800. Two new cards within the past year before the application.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: State Department FCU Approval

Congrats!

Nice starting CL! 

Message 2 of 13
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!!

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new SDFCU card!

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Nice SL!
Message 5 of 13
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!!!

Message 6 of 13
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and nice SL!!
Message 8 of 13
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Congrats.  Where you denied membership before base on their famous "can't indentify you" and must "come into a branch" reason?

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 9 of 13
calyx
Super Contributor

Congrats!!   Nice SL.

Thanks for the EX 2 score.
This is my goalcard, so I'm stalking SDFCU info Smiley Wink

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.