Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

State Farm CLI with my morning coffee!

tag
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

State Farm CLI with my morning coffee!

Good morning everyone,

I was sitting here with my morning coffee catching up with the weekend stuff from work, when I saw that I got an alert on MyFico that my Experian report had updated. I saw that my State Farm Good Neighbor Visa got a CLI from $6,900 to $8,900. This came as a nice surprise.

Since I am pretty aggressive about seeking CLIs, I normally don't see many auto-CLIs. I'm very happy to get one. Just need to remember to use the card a little more often.

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: State Farm CLI with my morning coffee!

Pretty bizarre that as I sit here drinking MY coffee, first post i read has YOU drinking coffee and getting auto luv from the Khaki FactorySmiley Wink. Well done B, cups up in saluteSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 13
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

Congratulations, apparently you're doing something right in terms of usage. That's a nice increase!

(+102) | (+106) | (+151)
| TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: TBA

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Interim Goal: 780 w/all CRAs - Met
Current Goal(s): Min. 800 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 10/20/2023

Message 3 of 13
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the under cover CLI!  Pays to watch the CR.  +2 for coffee after reading this.

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your auto luv CLI !!!

how long you had the card ?

Message 5 of 13
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the auto-CLI! Those are always nice to have especially early in the morning. Just brings a smile to your face!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bizarrocreditworld wrote:

Good morning everyone,

I was sitting here with my morning coffee catching up with the weekend stuff from work, when I saw that I got an alert on MyFico that my Experian report had updated. I saw that my State Farm Good Neighbor Visa got a CLI from $6,900 to $8,900. This came as a nice surprise.

Since I am pretty aggressive about seeking CLIs, I normally don't see many auto-CLIs. I'm very happy to get one. Just need to remember to use the card a little more often.

Usage is important. Lenders want to know that they can actually profit off you when they give you a higher credit line. Smiley Wink

Congrats on the auto CLI! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 13
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

How do you view the statefarm credit card accounts? I was recently approved for two of their cards but when i created my profile on their site and activated cards it just shows i am approved for those cards. No other information when i click on My Accounts

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 8 of 13
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

@sghosh5 wrote:

How do you view the statefarm credit card accounts? I was recently approved for two of their cards but when i created my profile on their site and activated cards it just shows i am approved for those cards. No other information when i click on My Accounts

They're not bad at all. I have the Good Neighbor and the Rewards Visas. The Good Neighbor is your basic card and the Rewards is more useful if you have a State Farm insurance account, otherwise it's a $1 per point card. The Rewards offers a 12 month 0% APR and with your scores, will probably be a Visa Signature.

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.