Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stepped out of Garden... AMEX Instant Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Stepped out of Garden... AMEX Instant Approval

I had committed to start gardening 7/02 after getting approved the Citi DC (my goal card). I was thinking if there was one regret I might have in the future is not opening an AMEX Blue Cash Preferred sooner. I usually spend around $6,000 on groceries so I would definitely be able to offset the annual fee and come out ahead of my 5% quarterly cards. I found an intro offer for $300 rather than the typical $250 and felt like it was a no brainer and decided to apply. I was instantly approved with an $11,000 credit limit, my highest yet. I feel like this will really boost my revolving credit and utilization!

Alright, now I need to get back to my garden.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Andypanda
Established Contributor

Re: Stepped out of Garden... AMEX Instant Approval

Congrats!!!

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great approval - congrats!
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome.. congrats.. Love Amex.. but Im at max cards with them now I think.. 3 charge cards.. 5 credit cards

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Amex BCP approval! Enjoy your $300 SUB! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 16
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I had committed to start gardening 7/02 after getting approved the Citi DC (my goal card). I was thinking if there was one regret I might have in the future is not opening an AMEX Blue Cash Preferred sooner. I usually spend around $6,000 on groceries so I would definitely be able to offset the annual fee and come out ahead of my 5% quarterly cards. I found an intro offer for $300 rather than the typical $250 and felt like it was a no brainer and decided to apply. I was instantly approved with an $11,000 credit limit, my highest yet. I feel like this will really boost my revolving credit and utilization!

Alright, now I need to get back to my garden.

My goal card at moment. Congratulations!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 6 of 16
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the new AmEx!

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!!! Enjoy!

Message 8 of 16
calyx
Super Contributor

Congrats! 

And I fell out of the garden for a $300 SUB on the BCP,  too.   Can't beat that!

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval. Very nice SL. Good card for groceries. 

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.