Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stepped out of Garden... AMEX Instant Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Stepped out of Garden... AMEX Instant Approval

Congrats on your approval and killer SL!!
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I had committed to start gardening 7/02 after getting approved the Citi DC (my goal card). I was thinking if there was one regret I might have in the future is not opening an AMEX Blue Cash Preferred sooner. I usually spend around $6,000 on groceries so I would definitely be able to offset the annual fee and come out ahead of my 5% quarterly cards. I found an intro offer for $300 rather than the typical $250 and felt like it was a no brainer and decided to apply. I was instantly approved with an $11,000 credit limit, my highest yet. I feel like this will really boost my revolving credit and utilization!

Alright, now I need to get back to my garden.

WELL DONE !!

Message 12 of 16
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I had committed to start gardening 7/02 after getting approved the Citi DC (my goal card). I was thinking if there was one regret I might have in the future is not opening an AMEX Blue Cash Preferred sooner. I usually spend around $6,000 on groceries so I would definitely be able to offset the annual fee and come out ahead of my 5% quarterly cards. I found an intro offer for $300 rather than the typical $250 and felt like it was a no brainer and decided to apply. I was instantly approved with an $11,000 credit limit, my highest yet. I feel like this will really boost my revolving credit and utilization!

Alright, now I need to get back to my garden.

Congrats on the BCP. That SUB is pretty good right now. You only extended the garden exit a few days.

Message 13 of 16
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Congratulations!!! That’s a very nice SL... 😎
“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 14 of 16
Caramelhunnyva
New Contributor

Nice!!

Starting Score: 499
Current Score: 640
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge!
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@blindambition wrote:

Congrats on the BCP. That SUB is pretty good right now. You only extended the garden exit a few days.

I didn't think about it like that. It was so soon since I started gardening I didn't waste too much time and came out $300 ahead!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.