Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success: US Bank SL Recon!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Success: US Bank SL Recon!

I recently went on a mini app spree for the Freedom, UBER, and Cash+. My Cash+ got the 30 day message, and I was told I was approved 2 days on the automated line. The card came, and I had a $1000 limit. This was my lowest limit, with my cards averaging $6k! My next lowest card was $2.2k!

Called recon on Sunday @ noon, gave them my name, account #, zip code, and what I wanted the limit to be (I requested $5k), and was told to wait 2-3 business days. Monday morning @ noon, I check, and WHAM, $5k new limit!

Now I wish I had requested more (who knows, $10k, $7.5k), but I wasn't familiar enough with US Bank recon to know if they would meet me halfway or just flat out leave me with my weak limit. Regardless, I'm happy knowing it was granted on the same pull as the original app, and it's now closer to in-line with my other cards, with a useable limit!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Success: US Bank SL Recon!

Congrats on approval and nice recon

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice recon. Congratulations 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I just got approved with a 1k limit and immediately asked for 3. We’ll see. It would be a rare day if I spent much more than that in a month.
Apart from Navy Fed it is my lowest apr though—16.74.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.