Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success for DH, no love for me though

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Success for DH, no love for me though

Very well @Anonymous, it is done! Lets just hope Discover likes how GOT ends or may Fico help us all!🤯
Message 51 of 54
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Very well @Anonymous, it is done! Lets just hope Discover likes how GOT ends or may Fico help us all!🤯

Smiley Indifferentwait, Smiley Surprisedwait, Smiley Madwait........We gonna need a bigger mop!  All this horse-hockey round here.Smiley LOL

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 52 of 54
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
You guys are trouble. You’ve corrupted me.

In regards to your disappearing Lowe’s LUV button, I’ve read here that requests are usually viable every 4 months from Synch. You both recently had CLIs so it would make sense that you can’t request again for awhile, hence the button disappeared. I bet once you’re in the CLI window again it’ll show up.

His (DH's) is still there.....should I Smiley Embarassed?!!? eeeek, scared

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 53 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
You guys are trouble. You’ve corrupted me.

In regards to your disappearing Lowe’s LUV button, I’ve read here that requests are usually viable every 4 months from Synch. You both recently had CLIs so it would make sense that you can’t request again for awhile, hence the button disappeared. I bet once you’re in the CLI window again it’ll show up.

His (DH's) is still there.....should I Smiley Embarassed?!!? eeeek, scared

I’m gonna wait to see what happens after the next statement before I start with the crocodile tears. 🐊 

Message 54 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.