cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successful App Spree (5 Approvals, $80k total)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Successful App Spree (5 Approvals, $80k total)

Congrats on your sweet haul of cards! 5 out of 6 is pretty good! Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 15
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

I'd say you came out on top even with the denial, those are some great additions. Congrats on the approvals.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your sweet haul of cards! 5 out of 6 is pretty good! Smiley Very Happy

I really wanted to keep the streak alive, but it's probably best that the 6th app was denied...I might have tried for 7! Smiley LOL

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cred4All wrote:

I'd say you came out on top even with the denial, those are some great additions. Congrats on the approvals.

Thanks!  I'm definitely happy with the cards, and applied in order starting with the ones I wanted the most.

Once the inquiries drop off (and I'm past the 5/24 rule for Chase) I'm going to reapply for the Citi Costco and also app for CSR.  I just wasn't ready to add CSR to my wallet right now with another AF since my AMEX Business Platinum gives me a lot of the same benefits.

Message 14 of 15
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!!! Your spree was very fruitful. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.