Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successful Discover Double-Dip

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Successful Discover Double-Dip

Requested a CLI vcia the Android app this morning and got a SP CLI of $500 ($4000 - $4500) the called 800-347-4856 and asked if more could be done and got another SP CLI of $500 bringing my total limit to $5000!! Today has been a great day since I also just paid off my Truck Loan, WOOOHOOO!

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Successful Discover Double-Dip

Fantastic! Congrats! 

Message 2 of 11
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Awesome! Congratulations!!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 3 of 11
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Requested a CLI vcia the Android app this morning and got a SP CLI of $500 ($4000 - $4500) the called 800-347-4856 and asked if more could be done and got another SP CLI of $500 bringing my total limit to $5000!! Today has been a great day since I also just paid off my Truck Loan, WOOOHOOO!

A huge congratulations on the Double Dip. Getting it is super nice.

Now, do you have another installment loan, because if you don't, you're going to get hit with a drop in scores for paying off the truck loan. I know, just so unfair. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you have another secured loan.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditInspired
I do. I have a loan for my DW's car as well as a consolidation loan.
Message 5 of 11
KAISMOM
Contributor

Great job!

Southwest Premier & Plus 25.8k I Alaska Air 21k I Discover It 16k I United Explorer 15k I Chase Business Ink Cash 12k I Wells Fargo 2.5k I Bill Me Later 7k I Amazon 3.5k

Current Scores:
(TU) 813, (EQ) 786
Goal Score: 820
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Well done!

Message 7 of 11
ohjoy
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you for sharing. I was wondering what was to be said when you called in. LOL. I hope to have success tomorrow.. Congrats!

Starting Score (May 2017): 584 TU
Current Scores: 752 TU, 717 EQ, 750 EX

Goal Score: 820+

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ohjoy
I literally told them I app'd for a CLI earlier that day tgrough the mobile app and was expecting more. Then asked if there was anything that could be done
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ring;  This is how we Do it!  lol

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.