cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successful Mini App Spree! Time to Garden!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Successful Mini App Spree! Time to Garden!

Hi y'all! Just excited to finally getting cards that have great rewards I've been desiring! I've held off on applications for almost an entire year to exit 5/24, and after finally exiting, I was approved for the Chase Freedom ($7k) after waiting 4 days of UW doing their work, and then waited 2 days after getting approval from Chase to apply for the Barclays UBER ($5k instant!) and the US Bank Cash+, which took 1 business day of UW doing their work to get the automated line to tell me approved! Not sure on the credit line, but excited for probably $5k!

I'm in the garden for a long time now, but I'm excited for $150 + $100 + $150 = $400 in sign up bonuses as well. My rent allows me to pay via credit card (5% fee), and considering I was going to pay by ACH with money I have anyway, I might as well rack up the free points by paying ~$50 in fees for $400 back. I know its not the highest return rate compared to if I just had natural spend, but its exciting to have rewards cards that I actually use (Dining and plane tickets!) and I'm excited to finally be in the door with Chase and also not being approved for weak limits! Just one year ago, I was being approved for $2000 and $900 limits, and now they aren't batting an eye at Visa Signature cards w/ >$5k!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Successful Mini App Spree! Time to Garden!

Congrats on your mini spree approvals .very good SL also

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.

Nice build period. It’s even better given your age. Nice job targeting cards that work for you rather than just targeting cards in general.
Message 3 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Awesome jobSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 9
Batsamandrobin
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi y'all! Just excited to finally getting cards that have great rewards I've been desiring! I've held off on applications for almost an entire year to exit 5/24, and after finally exiting, I was approved for the Chase Freedom ($7k) after waiting 4 days of UW doing their work, and then waited 2 days after getting approval from Chase to apply for the Barclays UBER ($5k instant!) and the US Bank Cash+, which took 1 business day of UW doing their work to get the automated line to tell me approved! Not sure on the credit line, but excited for probably $5k!

I'm in the garden for a long time now, but I'm excited for $150 + $100 + $150 = $400 in sign up bonuses as well. My rent allows me to pay via credit card (5% fee), and considering I was going to pay by ACH with money I have anyway, I might as well rack up the free points by paying ~$50 in fees for $400 back. I know its not the highest return rate compared to if I just had natural spend, but its exciting to have rewards cards that I actually use (Dining and plane tickets!) and I'm excited to finally be in the door with Chase and also not being approved for weak limits! Just one year ago, I was being approved for $2000 and $900 limits, and now they aren't batting an eye at Visa Signature cards w/ >$5k!

Congrats on your string of success, OP! 

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your 3 approvals!! Nice work
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice spree...congrats!!

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the mini spree success!
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

congratulations Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.