Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successful SP CLIs on my 4 Citi cards this morning

tag
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Successful SP CLIs on my 4 Citi cards this morning

On Citi's website under the "Credit Limit Increase" page for my 4 open credit card accounts with them, since the page said that I could make CLI requests without any HPs, I went ahead ahead and clicked the luv button.  Presto -- successfully approved with SPs on each of the 4 cc accounts!  All relatively-modest increases I know, but I am quite happy nonetheless  Smiley Happy

1.  DC:  $6.32k -> $7.52k

2.  DP#1:  $2.7k -> $3.8k

3.  DP#2:  $2.1k -> $3.2k

4.  Simplicity:  $2k -> $3.1k

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Successful SP CLIs on my 4 Citi cards this morning

@galahad15 wrote:

On Citi's website under the "Credit Limit Increase" page for my 4 open credit card accounts with them, since the page said that I could make CLI requests without any HPs, I went ahead ahead and clicked the luv button.  Presto -- successfully approved with SPs on each of the 4 cc accounts!  All relatively-modest increases I know, but I am quite happy nonetheless  Smiley Happy

1.  DC:  $6.32k -> $7.52k

2.  DP#1:  $2.7k -> $3.8k

3.  DP#2:  $2.1k -> $3.2k

4.  Simplicity:  $2k -> $3.1k

Awesome!  Especially after the APR reductions!

Have you still considered taking a HP for an increase?

here is the categories for the dividend btw http://www.pointswithacrew.com/citi-dividend-categories-2016-complete-list-maximize/

you can do the full $6k in any quarter fyi

Message 2 of 9
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

He does not have a dividend. Congrats, I received a token one as well.

Signature needs updating
Message 3 of 9
galahad15
Valued Contributor

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

No worries, jfriend was actually very helpful with the Dividend info, since I had asked in an earlier thread about it when he had suggested it might potentially be a good idea for me to PC one of my DPs to a Dividend  Smiley Happy

Congrats also on your CLI as well!

Message 4 of 9
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@galahad15 wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

No worries, jfriend was actually very helpful with the Dividend info, since I had asked in an earlier thread about it when he had suggested it might potentially be a good idea for me to PC one of my DPs to a Dividend  Smiley Happy

Congrats also on your CLI as well!

Huh, are you still able to PC to that card?

Signature needs updating
Message 5 of 9
galahad15
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Awesome!  Especially after the APR reductions!

Have you still considered taking a HP for an increase?

here is the categories for the dividend btw http://www.pointswithacrew.com/citi-dividend-categories-2016-complete-list-maximize/

you can do the full $6k in any quarter fyi

Thanks jfriend!  Ya I briefly considered and thought about a HP for more CLIs, but seeing as I currently have 17 inquries on EQ (ETA:  only 7 of which apply for FICO scoring purposes though), 4 on TU, and 7 or EX, I thought it might be better to play it safe and stay with the SPs for now, lol.

Also thank you again for the very helpful and valuable info on the Dividend card, I appreciate it!

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outstanding! I thought I would never get a CLI from Citi. Well done!

Message 8 of 9
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Nicely done! Congrats

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.