Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successful Uber Visa recon due to BK7 denial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Successful Uber Visa recon due to BK7 denial

Ok so I've seen all the reviews on the Uber Visa and I've noticed my spend on restaraunts and bars has really gone up lately.  So I figured what the hell...apply.  I get the review message, then I get a denial due to the BK7.  It was about a week ago, but I had a few beers tonight, and It started to annoy me that I've re-established myself so well since the BK7 yet get denied for this card so I think "Go for it".  I called the recon number, the CSR who answered just asked why I filed the BK7, I tell him.  He then goes on about "I see how well you've established yourself since the Bk7...." meanwhile I"m thinking "Hell yea I have" ....

And BAM!  Approval for $2500!

Its a low limit for sure compared to my other cards, but its a card I feel I will use a lot.  I honestly don't see me apping for anymore cards for awhile and I"m sitting pretty **bleep** happy right now.

Just under 3 years since BK7 discharged

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Successful Uber Visa recon due to BK7 denial

That's what i'm talking about!!!

Post your data points here so you can help others, much appreciated.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Uber-Visa-Credit-Card-Data-Points-Thread-f...

Message 2 of 7
padme
Established Contributor

I apped too for this card last night, 5 yrs post BK7, have a rewards card with them for 5350 for 3 yrs(10% CU). Only got the 10 day, no denial yet. But it doesnt look too good. 660s

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! 

Message 4 of 7
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Super Congrats! I got mine on a recon too. That’s my favorite card right now.

Message 5 of 7
austingal
Regular Contributor

Yeah! Way to persist!

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.