Did you mean: 

Suntrust MC Cash Rewards approval causes hives and stomach upset

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Suntrust MC Cash Rewards approval causes hives and stomach upset

@shoegal wrote:

Congrats on the new card! What credit bureau do they pull?

They use EQ only in Central Fl my CSR said. They have their own rep at EQ since I had to fix a split file to get approved. As above they give FICO Bankcard 8 monthly with the card. Thought I'd help since OP didnt come back. GL!

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone, and thanks FireMedic1 for the info. So far still no notifications (so I can't say for sure who they pulled, if anybody) but I doubt they approved on a SP--does that ever happen?

I'm not as freaked out about the score drops as before. Was in the 500s a couple of years ago, just got to near 700 and 4 new accounts dropped me down to 680s. It'll rebound if I don't app again. No more hives Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 13
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks everyone, and thanks FireMedic1 for the info. So far still no notifications (so I can't say for sure who they pulled, if anybody) but I doubt they approved on a SP--does that ever happen?

I'm not as freaked out about the score drops as before. Was in the 500s a couple of years ago, just got to near 700 and 4 new accounts dropped me down to 680s. It'll rebound if I don't app again. No more hives Smiley Happy

No problem. Go by a branch and they will help you out like i did. All in branch. Glad the hives are gone. Had some Solu-Medrol waiting for ya! GL!!!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.