cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suntrust Secured Cash Rewards Approved

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Suntrust Secured Cash Rewards Approved

So I finally rounded out my rebuild file with the last card I wanted before I closed out the CC side of things.

Got the approval for a Secured Suntrust card yesterday.Smiley Happy it's an 18 month card before graduating. (give or take a couple months)  I was glad to hear it because they denied me three months ago Smiley Frustrated since the denial I've paid down my Disco, added Citi and waited until my new CareCredit account posted.

Now I'll wait for Disco to 'unsecure' hopefully here in the next month or so (I've received my 5th statement already) from here I'll work to clean the rest of my file up over the next 8 months.  

Starting Score: EX 551|TU 565|EQ 556
Current Score: EX 551|TU 565|EQ 556
Goal Score: EX 620|TU 620|EQ620

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

7 REPLIES 7
New Contributor

Re: Suntrust Secured Cash Rewards Approved

Congrats I was thinking of applying for this card but there's no suntrust in my state.
Starting Score:=11-20-18 EQ: 640 TU: 492 EX: 621
Current Score:=08-01-19 EQ: 643 TU: 660 EX: 663
Goal Score:=750
|| Home credit Visa $2.5K || Meineke Car Care $1K || NFCU Cash Rewards $15K || NFCU Amex More Rewards $2K || Merrick DYL $700 || OLLO Rewards $300||Raymour & Flamigan $3.5k|| Shell Store Gas Card $400
Message 2 of 8
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Fun to get the goal card, eh? 

Discover It: 19.7k
Amex BCE: 18k
Citi DC: 5.7k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you go Berner, you never go back.
Message 3 of 8
Frequent Contributor

@pinkandgrey
Thank you it sure is! Smiley Wink
Gotta plan my next level up goals now. Year 2021 I'll have a new set of 'goal cards'

Starting Score: EX 551|TU 565|EQ 556
Current Score: EX 551|TU 565|EQ 556
Goal Score: EX 620|TU 620|EQ620

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 8
Valued Contributor

tenorBam!

"I thought credit was over in 2008. Never underestimate the ability of central bankers to blow a bubble." - Me
“If you don’t know, the thing to do is not to get scared, but to learn.” – Ayn Rand
Message 5 of 8
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy Nice card to haveSmiley Happy
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 6 of 8
Senior Contributor

Congrats !!!!

8-2019 / Fico 8 EX 8013 , EQ 8016 , TR 810
Amex ED 22k , CSP 17k , Discover iT 12.5k , Fifth Third Bank S2C 12k , BofA Cash Rewards 10k , Avianca Vida 10k , State Farm Good Neighbor Visa 10k , Citi DD 6k , Union Bank Rewards 5k
Message 7 of 8
Valued Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Approval and the Rebuild Success!!!

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $12.2K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $12.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Discover IT $19K | OpenSky $300 | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) |
BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K | Apple Card WEMC $6K | NFCU cashRewards $3K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25K
Macy's AMEX $1K | PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7,500

TCL - $165K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.