Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super Mini Chase App Spree

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super Mini Chase App Spree

Well I was going to wait until early next summer to apply for these, but I thought "why not now"? And I couldn't think of a good enough answer so I applied for both. You can click here for my original post asking questions and about data points. Applied for both within a few minutes and got approved for both with a $2500 starting limit on each. Both of which are my highest starting limits. Pretty happy right now. Can't wait to get them in the mail. 

chase.jpg

chase1.jpg

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Super Mini Chase App Spree

Congratulations!  We have pretty similar credit profiles (-1 card for me, a little less aaoa) so it's good to see these datapoints.  Were you prequalified?

Message 2 of 10
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations!  We have pretty similar credit profiles (-1 card for me, a little less aaoa) so it's good to see these datapoints.  Were you prequalified?

I was. I prequalified for these 2 as well as the slate and csp. 

And yes pretty similar profiles. I realize that credit building is a marathon and not a sprint. But I recently decided to sprint early and then walk the rest of the way instead of jog the entire distance. Hopefully it pays off for me. I don't see any other cards that I really want currently (maybe the CSP in a few years) so I should be in the garden for a while. 

Also looks like not only are our profiles similar, but our scores are too. 

Message 4 of 10
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Well I was going to wait until early next summer to apply for these, but I thought "why not now"? And I couldn't think of a good enough answer so I applied for both. You can click here for my original post asking questions and about data points. Applied for both within a few minutes and got approved for both with a $2500 starting limit on each. Both of which are my highest starting limits. Pretty happy right now. Can't wait to get them in the mail. 

chase.jpg

chase1.jpg

Now that's what I'm talking about!  Congrats!

Message 5 of 10
Floyduda
New Contributor

Congrats!!!  Do you know if they just made 1 inquiry and from which credit bureau they pulled from?

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Floyduda wrote:

Congrats!!!  Do you know if they just made 1 inquiry and from which credit bureau they pulled from?

Looks like the pulled TU once and EX twice. Does that make sense?

Message 7 of 10
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Floyduda wrote:

Looks like the pulled TU once and EX twice. Does that make sense?

Yup, sometimes that happens. One of them may be removed by the bureau as a duplicate.

Message 8 of 10
Floyduda
New Contributor

I hope for your sake they do....I've read before that Chase can be a little excessive with their pulls.....

Message 9 of 10
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.