Moderator Emeritus

Re: Surprise CLI from Capital One

Nice surprise out of Cap-1, grats on it Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 18
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Capital One auto-CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 13 of 18
WavysMommy
Regular Contributor

Thanks, everyone! 🙂

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

im still new to this forum and credit rebuilt. i got my cap1 secured MC with $99 deposit line for $200 after 6 months they bump me to $500. On my 7th month i got a Pre-approval email for cap1 QS i applied right way since i didn't have any other cards except the one secured card. I got approved for $500 SL weird thing is the card says in the back "WORLD ELITE" MC i didn't know they gave MC Top tier 3 level to very thin credit history person like me i even got 1 collection 2018 and 1 CO from 2014 on my report. i checked the statement also it says world elite. Is this a new feature i paid my QS on sunday i charged something around $200 and i paided thru the App ones it posted from "pending" and my available credit went back to $500 right away? i thought it takes 1 day usually for my secured card to post payments from my bank account.

Message 15 of 18
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the increase!

Message 16 of 18
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your Cap1 love

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 17 of 18
WavysMommy
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

im still new to this forum and credit rebuilt. i got my cap1 secured MC with $99 deposit line for $200 after 6 months they bump me to $500. On my 7th month i got a Pre-approval email for cap1 QS i applied right way since i didn't have any other cards except the one secured card. I got approved for $500 SL weird thing is the card says in the back "WORLD ELITE" MC i didn't know they gave MC Top tier 3 level to very thin credit history person like me i even got 1 collection 2018 and 1 CO from 2014 on my report. i checked the statement also it says world elite. Is this a new feature i paid my QS on sunday i charged something around $200 and i paided thru the App ones it posted from "pending" and my available credit went back to $500 right away? i thought it takes 1 day usually for my secured card to post payments from my bank account.

This sounds similar to my story. App'd in September 2019 for Platinum(approved for $200, received increase in March), preapproval in May for QS(or maybe late April) and applied for/approved after debating on whether to apply.

As for payments, I haven't paid much attention as I typically have recurring bills and pay twice a month on my account(s). I just focus on no late payments. Lol

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.