Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surprise Chase Credit Line Increase!

tag
TGG_1976
Contributor

Surprise Chase Credit Line Increase!

I have been laying low the past year to build my credit and some wealth. My two objectives for 2020 were a) paying off 50k of depth and b) getting approved for a CSP. Both goals accomplished. Since then, I have not really ruffled any feathers, using my two Chase Cards (Amazon Prime and CSP) and paying them both full each month. I also have not been looking elsewhere, no new cards and no major utilization changes.

Today, I logged in and saw that Chase has doubled my credit limit for the Amazon Prime from $4500 to $9000. 4 years in the making Smiley Happy No notification or nothing. Pleasantly surprised and appreciating it. It really appears with Chase, that slow and steady banking with them and using their CCs wisely is the best strategy. 

Not much on DPs really: all scores around 750 steady; current inquiries 5/24, utilization is at 7%. I opened a CHK and SAV account with them last summer and have run all direct deposits/paychecks through them. I know have Amazon Prime at 9k and CSP at 16.5k with Chase. Happy camper and will continue to garden.

If Chase is your target/ goal: keep at it, slow and steady wins the raise. 

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Yeliaba1
Frequent Contributor

Re: Surprise Chase Credit Line Increase!

Congratulations on your CLI!

Message 2 of 22
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Not something you see very frequently, but definitely nice to see that they do happen. Congrats on your Chase auto-CLI!👍

Message 3 of 22
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your PCLI!
Message 4 of 22
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

That is wonderful surprise to find.  Congratulations on the Amazon prime Auto CLI!

20201004_074729.gif

Message 5 of 22
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your Chase love !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 6 of 22
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 7 of 22
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congratulations

Message 8 of 22
ultimaterewardsguy357
Regular Contributor

Congrats on your auto CLI love with Chase! I was just approved for two cards in September and October. Hopefully they show love, although it will likely be rare.

10/23/2023 [FICO Score 8] EX: 768 TU: 761 EQ: 777

Future Cards:
Message 9 of 22
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.