Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surprise Discover CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Surprise Discover CLI

Yesterday morning, as my son was screaming at me that he wanted his tab-e-lit to watch Power Rangers I came upon an email from Discover. They raised my limit $10,000, no prompting on my part. On AJC's post about credit I said I was going to take a step back and chill, I definitely wasn't expecting a reward from my chilling so quickly Smiley Very Happy

Stats (ABCD this is for you!)- Scores: TU: 714, EQ: 730, EX: 742. Utilization sucks honestly, it's about 18% at the moment. Total credit lines $250k or so? 

I've had a touch and go relationship with Discover, I started at a $500 limit, which is now at $38,900. It took about 8 years to get here and countless $200 increases, but I think I can finally say Discover likes me, they really like me!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Surprise Discover CLI

Congrats on your increase! Nice limit! 

Message 2 of 10
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yesterday morning, as my son was screaming at me that he wanted his tab-e-lit to watch Power Rangers I came upon an email from Discover. They raised my limit $10,000, no prompting on my part. On AJC's post about credit I said I was going to take a step back and chill, I definitely wasn't expecting a reward from my chilling so quickly Smiley Very Happy

Stats (ABCD this is for you!)- Scores: TU: 714, EQ: 730, EX: 742. Utilization sucks honestly, it's about 18% at the moment. Total credit lines $250k or so? 

I've had a touch and go relationship with Discover, I started at a $500 limit, which is now at $38,900. It took about 8 years to get here and countless $200 increases, but I think I can finally say Discover likes me, they really like me!

Hey and .

mention you so I am calling you Smiley Happy Congrats OP Smiley Happy WOW VERY Nice limit!  YOU are giving me some hope for my Discover Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats bro. 250k in total credit is pretty impressive as well.

Message 4 of 10
peghede
Valued Contributor

First don't let  kids scream at you!

Second Congrats on cli,but dang it 8yrs...

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@peghede wrote:

First don't let  kids scream at you!

Second Congrats on cli,but dang it 8yrs...

Do 3 year olds do anything but scream? Smiley Wink All i hear all day is MOOOOMMMMYYYYY

Thanks all! I was happy about it, I think this may make my Discover my every day card.

Message 6 of 10
peghede
Valued Contributor

Ahh 3 years old, i see..

Still keeping their decibels down when they little help huge when they  bigger.

Message 7 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hey SMCSmiley Happy

Super happy for you my friend. Couldnt happen for a better person. Your Discover Legend status has just been upgraded to Dynamitic DynamoSmiley Happy. Chilling seems to be the new perfume and you wear it wellSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome. Congrats.
Message 9 of 10
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Very NICE, CONGRATS!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.