Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surprise Jcrew CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Surprise Jcrew CLI

My statement just cut on my Jcrew card and my limit increased from $100-$1300. A few data points: this started as a $250 card and they randomly lowered my limit to $100 when my scores dropped due to utilization a about a year and a half ago. I had used a few times and PIF since then. I was thinking of closing before the CLI but now it can stay in my SD for a little longer. With my recent inq and approvals not trying for any additional increases at the moment.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Surprise Jcrew CLI

Congrats on your increase 

Message 2 of 6
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on the 13 x CLI and your Rebuild Success!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 3 of 6
schsa210
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
My statement just cut on my Jcrew card and my limit increased from $100-$1300. A few data points: this started as a $250 card and they randomly lowered my limit to $100 when my scores dropped due to utilization a about a year and a half ago. I had used a few times and PIF since then. I was thinking of closing before the CLI but now it can stay in my SD for a little longer. With my recent inq and approvals not trying for any additional increases at the moment.

Congrats on your increase!  JCrew has always been great in giving cli's.  Within two years of having mine, using the hit the cli button, log out, log back in, hit the cli button, over and over and over until I would get the red message box, my limit went from $250 to $22,350 which helps out a great deal with utilization.  All was done by soft pulls.  

~buried myself in the garden~
Message 4 of 6
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

"$100-$1300" Congrats

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on CLI !!!!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.