Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surprise Ollo MC CLI!!!

tag
FantumGrey
Regular Contributor

Surprise Ollo MC CLI!!!

Hey all!

I got an Ollo Platinum MC with a starting limit of $2500 back on Christmas Eve. The card automatically got a CLI after 6-ish months of ontime payments back in mid-July, but it was a small increase of only $100. I've cycled a lot of money through the card over this year and usually pay a lot of it down when I can, but since I got my Mercury Rewards MC two months ago, I stopped using Ollo as my primary card. I just signed in to my account to discover they've given me an $800 CLI bringing my limit up to $3400!  That's two CLIs in two months time! This along with my Merrick Bank DYL doubling date coming up in three weeks makes me feel much better about my credit situation. I'm pretty hopeful despite being only 13 months out from a BK7.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Surprise Ollo MC CLI!!!

Congratulations on your Increase!!!

Message 2 of 15
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Olli want you to come back and bring your spend (transaction swipes).  What better way to show so love ...like a surprise CLI... Congratulations to you! 

20200916_195942.gif

Message 3 of 15
Irv02
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!!

Message 4 of 15
TSlop
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CLIs!

Message 5 of 15
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

Nice work! I seem to see so many members post positive things about Ollo. It seems to be one of the more reputable rebuilder cards. Congrats to you on all of your increases! Smiley Happy 

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 6 of 15
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 7 of 15
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Excellent, congrats Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 15
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nicely done! Congratulations!

Message 9 of 15
jmos
Regular Contributor

Good job! Ollo is a decent card!!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.