cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sweet PayPal Credit CLI!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Sweet PayPal Credit CLI!

I've been smashing that luv button since the moment it arrived. Sadly, I was always gifted with those sweet denial letters that Disco is so fond of sending me. 

 

Logged into today like I do most days, smashed that thing ever so gently, and BAM!! Just like that... $4,000 CLI!! I've been putting $10,000 as my desired line, but once again, I low balled myself and put $8,000. I guess I shouldn't complain because a $4,000 CLI is pretty darn sweet. 

 

Just an FYI for those who might ask:  I opened this account in December 2018 with a SL of $4,000. Also, it hasn't posted to any of my reports. Has anyone had their PayPal Credit report? 

I’m probably never finding that garden everyone keeps talking about.



Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Established Contributor

Re: Sweet PayPal Credit CLI!


@Queen_Etherea wrote:

I've been smashing that luv button since the moment it arrived. Sadly, I was always gifted with those sweet denial letters that Disco is so fond of sending me. 

 

Logged into today like I do most days, smashed that thing ever so gently, and BAM!! Just like that... $4,000 CLI!! I've been putting $10,000 as my desired line, but once again, I low balled myself and put $8,000. I guess I shouldn't complain because a $4,000 CLI is pretty darn sweet. 

 

Just an FYI for those who might ask:  I opened this account in December 2018 with a SL of $4,000. Also, it hasn't posted to any of my reports. Has anyone had their PayPal Credit report? 


Kudos.

 

I have not heard any of you legacy folks having your credit lines report yet, but I can confirm my brand new  (this month) Paypal credit line showed up immediately on all three bureaus after I opened it.  I still think the September/October time frame is the assumption for you.

 

Also of note, my new account has no CLI option, so congrats!  

 

050719:     
110419:     

Message 2 of 11
Established Contributor

Re: Sweet PayPal Credit CLI!

PayPal credit has always been a hidden trade line. Meaning it does not appear on any consumer reports. Since Synchrony took over it is no longer supposed to be hidden. What I heard at another site is the roll out has been slow and some people are still not seeing it on their credit reports yet.

 

Congrats!

BECU | Apple | Discover | Key
Message 3 of 11
Valued Contributor

Re: Sweet PayPal Credit CLI!

Congrats on your sweet CLI!!
Message 4 of 11
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Sweet PayPal Credit CLI!

CongratsSmiley Happy. Thats pretty sweetSmiley Happy

Ive been told us Legacy folks will be grandfathered into hidden tradelines while all newbs report Smiley Wink. Lol, jk, imagine the uproar, especially those who closed earlySmiley Happy
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
2022
!
Message 5 of 11
Valued Contributor

Re: Sweet PayPal Credit CLI!

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your AWESOME PayPal Credit CLI - my PayPal Credit account, opened May 2018,  is NOT reporting to the CBs!!! 

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $12.2K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $12.5K | Discover $15.5K | OpenSky $300 BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) | BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K |
Apple Card MC $6K | NFCU cashRewards $1K
TCL - $114K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 6 of 11
Established Contributor

Re: Sweet PayPal Credit CLI!


@BallBounces wrote:

@Queen_Etherea wrote:

I've been smashing that luv button since the moment it arrived. Sadly, I was always gifted with those sweet denial letters that Disco is so fond of sending me. 

 

Logged into today like I do most days, smashed that thing ever so gently, and BAM!! Just like that... $4,000 CLI!! I've been putting $10,000 as my desired line, but once again, I low balled myself and put $8,000. I guess I shouldn't complain because a $4,000 CLI is pretty darn sweet. 

 

Just an FYI for those who might ask:  I opened this account in December 2018 with a SL of $4,000. Also, it hasn't posted to any of my reports. Has anyone had their PayPal Credit report? 


Kudos.

 

I have not heard any of you legacy folks having your credit lines report yet, but I can confirm my brand new  (this month) Paypal credit line showed up immediately on all three bureaus after I opened it.  I still think the September/October time frame is the assumption for you.

 

Also of note, my new account has no CLI option, so congrats!  

 


I think it'll show up for you after a couple of months! 

I’m probably never finding that garden everyone keeps talking about.



Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 7 of 11
Established Contributor

Re: Sweet PayPal Credit CLI!


@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
CongratsSmiley Happy. Thats pretty sweetSmiley Happy

Ive been told us Legacy folks will be grandfathered into hidden tradelines while all newbs report Smiley Wink. Lol, jk, imagine the uproar, especially those who closed earlySmiley Happy

Ha! I mean, I totes woudn't mind... But also, congrats to you, too! Maybe there's a Disco increase just over the horizon for us! Smiley Wink

I’m probably never finding that garden everyone keeps talking about.



Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 8 of 11
Moderator

Re: Sweet PayPal Credit CLI!

Great CLI, congrats Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 9 of 11
Senior Contributor

Re: Sweet PayPal Credit CLI!

"I shouldn't complain because a $4,000 CLI is pretty darn sweet. "

 

Yes & Congrats!!!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.