Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sweet PayPal Credit CLI!

tag
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

Sweet PayPal Credit CLI!

I've been smashing that luv button since the moment it arrived. Sadly, I was always gifted with those sweet denial letters that Disco is so fond of sending me. 

Logged into today like I do most days, smashed that thing ever so gently, and BAM!! Just like that... $4,000 CLI!! I've been putting $10,000 as my desired line, but once again, I low balled myself and put $8,000. I guess I shouldn't complain because a $4,000 CLI is pretty darn sweet. 

Just an FYI for those who might ask:  I opened this account in December 2018 with a SL of $4,000. Also, it hasn't posted to any of my reports. Has anyone had their PayPal Credit report? 

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

Re: Sweet PayPal Credit CLI!

@Queen_Etherea wrote:

I've been smashing that luv button since the moment it arrived. Sadly, I was always gifted with those sweet denial letters that Disco is so fond of sending me. 

Logged into today like I do most days, smashed that thing ever so gently, and BAM!! Just like that... $4,000 CLI!! I've been putting $10,000 as my desired line, but once again, I low balled myself and put $8,000. I guess I shouldn't complain because a $4,000 CLI is pretty darn sweet. 

Just an FYI for those who might ask:  I opened this account in December 2018 with a SL of $4,000. Also, it hasn't posted to any of my reports. Has anyone had their PayPal Credit report? 

Kudos.

I have not heard any of you legacy folks having your credit lines report yet, but I can confirm my brand new  (this month) Paypal credit line showed up immediately on all three bureaus after I opened it.  I still think the September/October time frame is the assumption for you.

Also of note, my new account has no CLI option, so congrats!  

050719:     
021924:     

FICO 08 scores listed and are stagnated until multiple derogatory items expire over the next two years.
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

PayPal credit has always been a hidden trade line. Meaning it does not appear on any consumer reports. Since Synchrony took over it is no longer supposed to be hidden. What I heard at another site is the roll out has been slow and some people are still not seeing it on their credit reports yet.

Congrats!

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your sweet CLI!!
Message 4 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy. Thats pretty sweetSmiley Happy

Ive been told us Legacy folks will be grandfathered into hidden tradelines while all newbs report Smiley Wink. Lol, jk, imagine the uproar, especially those who closed earlySmiley Happy
Message 5 of 11
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your AWESOME PayPal Credit CLI - my PayPal Credit account, opened May 2018,  is NOT reporting to the CBs!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 6 of 11
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@BallBounces wrote:

@Queen_Etherea wrote:

Kudos.

I have not heard any of you legacy folks having your credit lines report yet, but I can confirm my brand new  (this month) Paypal credit line showed up immediately on all three bureaus after I opened it.  I still think the September/October time frame is the assumption for you.

Also of note, my new account has no CLI option, so congrats!  

I think it'll show up for you after a couple of months! 

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Message 7 of 11
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
CongratsSmiley Happy. Thats pretty sweetSmiley Happy

Ive been told us Legacy folks will be grandfathered into hidden tradelines while all newbs report Smiley Wink. Lol, jk, imagine the uproar, especially those who closed earlySmiley Happy

Ha! I mean, I totes woudn't mind... But also, congrats to you, too! Maybe there's a Disco increase just over the horizon for us! Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Great CLI, congrats Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

"I shouldn't complain because a $4,000 CLI is pretty darn sweet. "

Yes & Congrats!!!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.