Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swore I’d Never Do This .....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Swore I’d Never Do This .....

Verizon has always been a HP for me every 2 years.
Apple is HP every year (Mom & Dad have their upgrade program)

@creditcrack... thx. I was happy with it too. I said my initial purchase price was 10k. Not sure if that helps or not. I would guess not but just in case I put a high amount
Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thx....

@Anonymous @Anonymous.... yes... the 8 (Or iPhone X or iPhone Edition) is being announced Tuesday at 10 am PST. Goes on sale at midnight that night.

lol I honestly thought I wasn't going to buy a single apple product this year..........oh well, guess I was wrong. 

Message 12 of 23
peghede
Valued Contributor

kill_the_iphone.png

Message 13 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats DjSmiley Happy Seems like Breaking Benjamin you enjoy Dancing with the DevilSmiley Wink

I miss flip phones..... or better yet bring back the Zack Morris special!!!! SCREEEEEEEEETCHHHHHHSmiley Happy
Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lmao @AJC.
I miss Zach. Smiley Sad
Screech always creeped me out.

Flip phones.... my Moto Razr was my prized possession. Remember having to push each button one, two, or three times when you texted to get to a certain letter? Good times.
Message 15 of 23
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
@Lmao @Anonymous.
I miss Zach. Smiley Sad
Screech always creeped me out.

Flip phones.... my Moto Razr was my prized possession. Remember having to push each button one, two, or three times when you texted to get to a certain letter? Good times.

omg...mine was too!! LOL.. I actually have every single cell phone ive ever had in a box..moto blue flip, silver razor, blackberry, apple. etc....LOL

Congrats ojn the approval! 

btw...Ive been with Verizon for years.....the only time I got HP was when I joined. I believe they only HP wihen you switch plans, buy a phone on a contract etc..They dont just HP every two for the heck of it, unless you are upgrading your phone every two years. Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I upgrade my phone yearly. (And my watch, IPad, MacBook) Sort of an Apple freak. It a really bad addiction. Then again-I could be a heroin addict.
Message 17 of 23
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

The only time Verizon did a HP on me was in 2015 when we were getting the phone switched into my name (my roomie, who I took care of the previous year, told me it was time to start paying the bill myself).

I ordered the iPhone 7 last year and no pulls, just ordered my first iPad and no mention of a credit check.

Hmm...

Message 18 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Is it bad i like Strawberries? Smiley Wink
Message 19 of 23
peghede
Valued Contributor

If  you live in the woods or under a rock then u need verizon ...if not go T-mobile on android phone and u done.unless you wanna keep verizon and apple stocks up.lol.

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.