Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync CLI Jackpot

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sync CLI Jackpot

Long overdue update: 3 weeks ago I applied for the PayPal MC instantly appoved SL 2.5K

Fast forward to today early sunday, I was browsing on amazon when I got the itch to request a cli from my store card

requested 5K counted with 3.5K. Since the waters were warm decided to hit my other Sync cards for a cli aswell.

Hit My Toys R US MC for 5k countered with 3.5K. Same with the Walmart MC requested 5K countered with 4K on this one

not sure why the walmart card wen higher. Needless to say I was estatic by the love i've received from sync today. 

SL limits on cards were

Toys R US: $800

Walmart: $1,000

Amazon: $1,000

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sync CLI Jackpot

It pleases Odin (Re: Valhalla) to give you CLI love. Congrats!
Message 2 of 6
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

Long overdue update: 3 weeks ago I applied for the PayPal MC instantly appoved SL 2.5K

Fast forward to today early sunday, I was browsing on amazon when I got the itch to request a cli from my store card

requested 5K counted with 3.5K. Since the waters were warm decided to hit my other Sync cards for a cli aswell.

Hit My Toys R US MC for 5k countered with 3.5K. Same with the Walmart MC requested 5K countered with 4K on this one

not sure why the walmart card wen higher. Needless to say I was estatic by the love i've received from sync today. 

SL limits on cards were

Toys R US: $800

Walmart: $1,000

Amazon: $1,000

Congratulations! They will all go higher as your TU goes higher. 

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 3 of 6
ShatteredK
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on the CLIs!
.:: AmEx Gold Delta | AmEx Blue Cash | Citi AAdvantage | Chase Amazon Prime Signature Visa | Wells Fargo Platinum::.
02.15.18:
Today:
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI's.

Message 5 of 6
jlitnns
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Robot Very Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.