Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sync CLI

edit - wrong forum, sorry, can this be moved to credit card success?

Hey guys, I wanted to share my little success this morning, I think it's pretty funny.

I attempted a CLI on my synchrony home card.  The previous limit was 3200.  I wasn't trying to get too greedy, especially since I haven't used the card since I originally got it (through a mattress purchase) in August.  When it asked how much I wanted, I put 4000.  At least, I thought I did.  Put in my income and finished up the form, hit submit.  Glanced back up as it was loading and saw I did not put 4000, I only put 400.  LOL

"Crap!  No!" I whispered as the screen reloaded.

Then it gave the results.  They gave me a 2000 increase, so my limit is now 5200.  Nice!

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Sync CLI

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 2 of 16
Mv350
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your increase!!

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI.

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the increase Smiley Happy maybe @Remedios can tow this over to Approvals.

Message 5 of 16
seattletravels
Valued Contributor

Congrats! 

Last App: BECU 02-26-2020
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Message 6 of 16
newfossil
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!!

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 7 of 16
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Glanced back up as it was loading and saw I did not put 4000, I only put 400.  LOL

"Crap!  No!" I whispered as the screen reloaded.

Lol, that's funny as you know what!  .....made me giggleSmiley LOL

So congrats to you and being so humble in your request, though an accident, the 'puter musta liked it.Smiley Very Happy

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys!  I am hoping for a nice boost from this.  My overall utilization was at 41%.  I had been throwing everything I had at paying down all accounts and have successfully paid off 4 of them with only 2 remaining, but with the virus and work slowing down I've had to stop and be more cautious. 

So with this CLI and recent payment that hasn't reported yet I am hoping to see less than 30% utilization without making another payment!

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you get aggregate usage down to or below 28.9% you'll have crossed a scoring threshold. That should gain you 10-15 points.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.