Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync - Care Credit CLI

tag
PrplRn2
Established Member

Re: Sync - Care Credit CLI

Thanks for posting this as it is VERY inspiring to me. I'm currently rebuilding, have acquired some cards since starting my rebuild in June.

My scores have increased and now Care Credit for my dental work is my goal.I have one collection account (medical in dispute) I'm trying to get removed it is the only bad mark on my credit. My scores are in 700s 

I'm going to garden until January and apply asking for $10,000.

I also have good dental insurance so combined with Care Credit I should be just fine.

Thanks again

Message 11 of 19
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Grats MikeySmiley Happy i may need this account soonSmiley Wink

This one has grown SUPER fast for me. I THINK I started at like $1,000 and now I'm up to $15,600. I got the card in Oct 2018 and have gotten a CLI basically every 2 months. I have only ever used it for Botox every few months and took like 2 or 3 months to pay it off. 

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 12 of 19
PrplRn2
Established Member

Now that is REALLY good to hear! I should be very sound by the time I apply. I did apply about 2 years ago and was denied. My credit has improved since then of course so I hope it’s a go.
Message 13 of 19
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@PrplRn2

Last year my credit wasn’t the greatest. I think I had one collection (but it was medical and only $80) at the time of my app. My TU scores were in the 680’s, I believe.
I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your 2X Care Credit CLI! Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 19
PrplRn2
Established Member

More hope for me!!! Thanks for the positive energy!!
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats OP! I Have question tho, is Care credit reported to all 3 CRA? Or hidden? 

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reports to all 3 CRA
Message 18 of 19
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Very nice!  Hope you're feeling good and "on the mend" @mikesonthemendSmiley Tongue

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.