Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync love and hit w/inactive account! Groooaan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sync love and hit w/inactive account! Groooaan

Took several of my Sync accounts up via luv button and then got nailed on one for going inactive.

Carecredit closed for inactivity - had a year exactly and never used. I rotate my spend monthly to keep the others active.

No way near threshhold of 100K, have Ebate, Stash and Sams and have limits of 12, 15 and 12K...so when I called it was really was due to inactivity. Sucks.

Lowes, Amazon, Jcpenny, TJmaxx all increased by several thousand..sad I didn;t think of a way to keep this card.

Likely my Gas only BP up for inactive status..they have no stations in AZ. Had hoped they would offer an upgrade..it hits year mark next month. Dang..

But stoked over my other Sync luv via dashboard Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sync love and hit w/inactive account! Groooaan

Congrats on your CLIs, and sorry about the care credit closure.

Message 2 of 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI Sorry about the closed card.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sucks they closed your account, but happy you got some increases!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLIs

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is what confuses me about Care Credit. It makes sense that a lender would close an account for inactivity, but Care Credit is so situational that for many it would seem there isn't always a need to use it that often unless you have a lot of animals or surgical procedures scheduled!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.