Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synch Walmart CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synch Walmart CLI

We have a Sams card not walmart but have a question.  Can we just chat to ask for pc to mastercard. DW has 10K limit TU score around 760? 

I really don't feel like applying for a new card right now for either of us. We only use this for cash back once and while in Walmart or sams. 

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  Smiley Very Happy  Smiley LOL   I have been getting the instant denial lately.  You just gave me hope. 

Message 12 of 15
Snipper117
Contributor

Excellent news I had a similar experience after reading users posts here on the forums.  My walmart card was opened in March of this year with a $200 limit with my fico 8s in the 620s.  Today I called up spoke to the robot lady put my income in and requested 6k.  5 seconds later came back approved and I'm hoping it was only a sp.  Today my middle fico 8 is 744 so i'm sure this helps also.  Again thanks to the forum for posting your experiences as it has helped me.

10/07/2020 BK7 Discharged Papers Received
10/07/2020 FICO 8 SCORES EXP 586 EQU 610 TU 557
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

200 to 5000 is AWESOME 

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on such a great CLI.

I app'd for Wally last month when I received their pre-approved letter and got approved for $300 SL . I figure what heck- i was trying to garden some more ( I know- I know, darned Pre-approvals).  I saw your post and I push the luv button...... $1300!

tis the Syn-season!

thanks for the incentive.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.