Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Amazon $3500 CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony Amazon $3500 CLI!

I was finally approved for a credit line increase on my Amazon Store Card! I called the backdoor number three times within the past 30 days and they denied me the first two times. I called today with zero expectations and they increased my $800 SL to $3500! This forum has taught me to aim for the stars so I asked for $5000 but I gladly accepted the counter offer. I have had this card for 8 months and I was never really happy with the limit. I definitely don't feel that way anymore! My scores are in the mid 600s across the board. Overall utilization is 70% and no baddies. I plan to bring my utilization down to 10% within the next couple of months. I really want that $5000 CL!
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony Amazon $3500 CLI!

Congrats to you!  Glad you are working to reduce your utilization because it will impact future approvals and CLI.  Enjoy!

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well done! Congratulations!

Message 3 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Getting your utilization down will open op more opportunity for you.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 10
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

You get the idea.

Chop chop chop that utility and you're golden for much better chances to a higher line yet with Synchrony!

Congratulations!

Message 5 of 10
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Very nice!

Message 6 of 10
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!  Keep up the good work!  Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 10
Namaste7
Established Contributor

Congrats OP! I was recently approved from the Prime store card and was also unhappy with the SL (and unable to get an increase at activation). It's good to see that with some usage they will increase the limit.

*cheers*
~~MMXX~~
2024 Goal$
2023 Goal$
FICOs 760+
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

When Discover approved me for $7.5k, I just about fell off my chair. It was my highest limit ever.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.