cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Amazon Store Card CLI $10k Instant Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony Amazon Store Card CLI $10k Instant Approval!

Hey everyone... my 3rd statement just cut with the Synchrony Amazon Store Card, so I requested the CLI on the website and got $10k instant approval!! Super exciting!

Here are some data points if they're helpful for others: Starting limit was $2,500.  My current TU score is 754.

When I tried the CLI button on the website last month, I got denied with the "not enough experience at current credit limit" letter.

Maybe I should have asked for more? I'm wondering how high this limit can go.

Interestingly, I also have the PayPal 2% card with Synchrony and I've had 3 statements cut with that card as well, and every time I ask for a CLI, I get the same denial.  I'll try that one after the 4th statement cuts next week.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Re: Synchrony Amazon Store Card CLI $10k Instant Approval!

Congrats on the CLI! My DW has the same card and I had her put in 50K, and they countered on that. I would suggest doing the same next time.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@xaximus wrote:
Congrats on the CLI! My DW has the same card and I had her put in 50K, and they countered on that. I would suggest doing the same next time.

What did they counter with?

I actually would prefer to get a higher limit on the PayPal 2% cash back card because I can use that one outside of Amazon.  I tried CLI after last statement (3rd) and got the "not enough experience..." denial so I'm going to try again after the 4th statement next week.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! CB24 & thank you for the DPs.

I've been told that different co-brands have different UW criteria -- for approval and for CLI -- which might help explain why my Synchrony JC Penny's has a 10K CL and my Lowes has a 35 K CL. Both opened about the same time with similar SL and both luv bottons worn down to a nub, but with quite different results. 

Message 4 of 10
xaximus
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@xaximus wrote:

What did they counter with?

I actually would prefer to get a higher limit on the PayPal 2% cash back card because I can use that one outside of Amazon.  I tried CLI after last statement (3rd) and got the "not enough experience..." denial so I'm going to try again after the 4th statement next week.

I believe they countered with a 4k bump, from 8K to 12K. 

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

fantastic CLI! Congrats!

Message 6 of 10
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey everyone... my 3rd statement just cut with the Synchrony Amazon Store Card, so I requested the CLI on the website and got $10k instant approval!!

You are the "Boss"!  Wow!!!!! awesome

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Synch Amazon CLI! Sweet $10k! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI!

As for the PayPal, Sync seems to like 5-6 months before they’ll give any luv from the DPs I’ve seen. 

Message 9 of 10
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.