cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Amazon store card approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony Amazon store card approved!

Can anyone tell me why they actually give you a physical card? You can only use it at Amazon.
Maybe some states have factory stores? Or am I just crazy old and missing the obvious.🙄😣
Message 11 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Its so you can feel like youve made it big time lolSmiley Wink

Nah not sure, theres been mention of a few brick and mortar but its all good, its nice to have on you to remember your account # and whenever i call CS for cli, i have it on hand if they ask for account. Now Chase Amazon Visa, thats a beautSmiley Happy
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Thor 🎊🎉🍾🎈🐬 you get a card with a magnetic strip. Where it works I don't know. But 5% off and no interest terms for larger purchases makes this a nice card. 

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I see AJC,It's for ole geezers like me that has CRS syndrome. I knew it had something to do with me.😥
Hahaha
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeh once I get this card to 10000 I'll probably close the Chase Visa. It took combining 2 cards recently to get it even to 5000,have never gotten an increase on it.
Also the Apr is high,no promotional either.only reason I've not closed it is because it's the oldest card I have, now that I upgraded my Wal-Mart card recently to the MasterCard and store card was closed.
Happy mothers day to all the lovely mothers out there,hope you have a great mothers day weekend.
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval ( that is the one card that keeps tempting me to leave the garden ). 

Also I often wondered the same about my HSN card. Never made sense to me that they actually send you a card. But hey it makes my wallet look fuller ...lol

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.