Synchrony Bank App Spree Approvals!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony Bank App Spree Approvals!

Paypal Extras Mastercard: Approved $300 SL
Wal-Mart Store Credit Card: Approved $500 SL
Amazon Store Credit Card: Approved $400 SL

I’m not including the apps that went to pending. TU was pulled for all my apps. I tried signing up for MyFico monthly monitoring with scores but the rep told me my accounts are too new to generate a Fico score. So I don’t know what my TU Fico 8 score is. Credit Karma has a TU score of 598 Vantage score. 5 new accounts in 2 days.
I was approved by 5/3 Bank yesterday for the Trio and Truly Simple Card yesterday and they pulled Equifax Fico of 692. Time to garden now. Thanks to all the members and moderators!
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony Bank App Spree Approvals!

I’ve signed up with BofA Credit score service for Transunion and no Fico score is available still after 2 months.
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats 🎉🍾🎊🎈. Those cards will grow nicely. 

Message 3 of 9
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Really nice start !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 4 of 9
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats!
Message 5 of 9
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

It's in my opinion it's always a quicker step to seeing really good returns with increases from Synchrony cards when you can be approved for at least the first couple of them. Give them time (months) to develop a patterned history and at a point down the line, usually near 1 year and while also moving your TU FICO Score up in the process, you will see much more breathing room.

Congratulations on the good start!

Message 6 of 9
iowe
Regular Contributor

Synchrony is good to get in with for a rebuild and that Amazon card specifically grows to big limits fast.

For me the threshold for big limits was a TU myfico score of 700. I couldn't get more than a few hundred bucks per cli before I made it across 700, but when I did cross 700 my limits jumped from the 1k-1500 into the 15k-22k range pretty much instantly.

2024 Goal: To finally be debt free
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approvals. Dv
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

congratulations !

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.