cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony CLI 15K-25K; Credit Team call !!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony CLI 15K-25K; Credit Team call !!!

Sitting bored so I decided to check on my cards. Logged on to my Cathay Pacific Visa card and saw the "chat available" button on green. Tried several times using the online credit limit increase button with no luck. I read somewhere on here that over 10K, you have to use chat. Well, I thought why not ask for 25K. The response was I have to call this number. From there, I was transferred to the Credit Solutions Team because of the large amount requested.  Had to wait almost 10 mins for processing. Almost said never mind. Glad I waited. Was surprised to get approved for the 25K with just a soft pull. So, I survived the Blue envelope I got from Synchrony back in April. Perhaps this helped a little. 

CathayCLI.jpg

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony CLI 15K-25K; Credit Team call !!!

Congrats on the monster CLI! Enjoy!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the monster CLI! Enjoy!

Thanks. I think I'm pretty much set with Synchrony. They've helped me a lot with my rebuild. 

Message 3 of 5
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Congrats on an outstanding increase! Sync has been in a very festive mood of late.

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent increase, congratulations. Dv

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.