Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony CLI system error but approved later

tag
Duke_Nukem
Established Contributor

Synchrony CLI system error but approved later

It seemed that my Synchrony Care Credit and DW's Car Care accounts were on a 4-month CLI cycle.  Well, 3 months have passed without asking for a CLI, and my fingers felt itchy a few days ago. 

Hit the CLI luv button on my DW's Car Care, and she was approved with a $1000 CLI (from $4000 to $5000).  Surprised, I tried it again but kept getting a weird "System Error" message each time.  Abandoned any further attempts on her account, so went to my Care Credit account.

Hit the CLI luv button and asked for a $20k limit (was currently at $15k), and the "System Error" message popped up.  Tried entering lower amounts with that error, so I stopped and went on with my day satisfied in getting the $1k bump on her account.

So I log into my Care Credit account today and noticed my limit is now at $20k!  Rather shocked to say the least.  Tried looking for any emails or messages congratulating me on the CLI, but haven't seen anything yet.  Thanks for the $5k, Synchrony!  LOL

Care Credit has increased from $3k to $10.8k (February), to $15k (June), to $20k (Sept).  Not sure if it can go any higher, but I'll try again in Dec.   Synch shows my TU FICO 8 as 736 as of 9/1.  Care Credit is 6 years old this month.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony CLI system error but approved later

CONGRATS on CLI !!!!

Message 2 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Alls well that ends well, grats to both of you!
Message 3 of 5
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:
Alls well that ends well, grats to both of you!

Thats a big 10-4

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 4 of 5
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on yer Synch CLISmiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.