cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony CLI system error but approved later

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Synchrony CLI system error but approved later

It seemed that my Synchrony Care Credit and DW's Car Care accounts were on a 4-month CLI cycle.  Well, 3 months have passed without asking for a CLI, and my fingers felt itchy a few days ago. 

Hit the CLI luv button on my DW's Car Care, and she was approved with a $1000 CLI (from $4000 to $5000).  Surprised, I tried it again but kept getting a weird "System Error" message each time.  Abandoned any further attempts on her account, so went to my Care Credit account.

Hit the CLI luv button and asked for a $20k limit (was currently at $15k), and the "System Error" message popped up.  Tried entering lower amounts with that error, so I stopped and went on with my day satisfied in getting the $1k bump on her account.

So I log into my Care Credit account today and noticed my limit is now at $20k!  Rather shocked to say the least.  Tried looking for any emails or messages congratulating me on the CLI, but haven't seen anything yet.  Thanks for the $5k, Synchrony!  LOL

Care Credit has increased from $3k to $10.8k (February), to $15k (June), to $20k (Sept).  Not sure if it can go any higher, but I'll try again in Dec.   Synch shows my TU FICO 8 as 736 as of 9/1.  Care Credit is 6 years old this month.

Authorized User
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Synchrony CLI system error but approved later

CONGRATS on CLI !!!!

8-2019 / Fico 8 EX 8013 , EQ 8016 , TR 810
Amex ED 22k , CSP 17k , Discover iT 12.5k , Fifth Third Bank S2C 12k , BofA Cash Rewards 10k , Avianca Vida 10k , State Farm Good Neighbor Visa 10k , Citi DD 6k , Union Bank Rewards 5k
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted

Alls well that ends well, grats to both of you!
Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:
Alls well that ends well, grats to both of you!

Thats a big 10-4

3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>11/2020 CCT EX 821 TU 826 EQ 840
A dragon lives forever but not so little boys
Painted wings and giant rings make way for other toys
One grey night it happened, Jackie Paper came no more
And puff that mighty dragon, he ceased his fearless roar

Peter, Paul and Mary
Puff The Magic Dragon Jan 1st, 1963
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Epic Contributor

Congrats on yer Synch CLISmiley Happy

popcorn eating emoticon.gif

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.