Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony CLI x3 - Finally!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony CLI x3 - Finally!!!

Hey all, 

Just wanted to share some CLI love. Been getting the shaft from synchrony forever. Even posted about it on some of the other members recent success posts. Thought I would try again after some recent payoffs and score increases, checkout the results:

76 Card $400 -> $650 [ +$250 ]

Chevron $900 -> $1250 [ +$350 ]

Amazon store card $850 -> $3500 [ +$2650!!! ]

Total CLI: $3150!!!

Unbelievably stoked! I mentioned in other posts how my luv button dissapeared on Amazon, so I hit the chat (They said maybe a browser issue) and asked for exactly $3500 and got it (maybe I left some on the table). Then went with the luv button for Chevron and 76 after that with the same requested amount but got what I got (still super stoked). Either way I am ecstatic; have had all these cards for years with exactly zero succesful increases and this will certainly help with my utilization.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony CLI x3 - Finally!!!

Congrats! How long did this take?
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I mean, I have had the cards for years, anywhere from 2-4 years on the three cards I believe. I have never got an increase but always carried a huge balance (near maxed out of necessity) denied for increases with chevron and Amazon last month I think. Recently been focused on a pay down rampage and payed off Amazon and 76 to zero (for the first time since opening probably), chevron actually was still at 40+% UTI.  So it took awhile in that sense.

But, the actual act of getting the increase once requested was about 5 minutes for all three.

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your increases!

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. I'm curious to see how my newly obtained Sync cards will grow. Your DP's are useful.
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Age of cards for DP's:

Chevron - 4 yrs., 7 mos.

Amazon - 2 yrs., 7 mos.

76 - 2 yrs., 6 mos.

Message 6 of 13
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your success!

Message 7 of 13
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! Mark your calendar for every 3 months to the day and go back for more!

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 8 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

OutstandingSmiley Happy
Message 9 of 13
calyx
Super Contributor

Congrats on the CLIs!

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.