cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Care Credit 15K instant approval! choose your limit!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony Care Credit 15K instant approval! choose your limit!

I decided to app Care Credit the other day. My fico with TransUnion is 740 with only 1 inq.  My highest limit was only $7,000.  During the app they ask you how much your procedure will cost I put in 15K and Bam instant approval. Synchrony is the only bank that likes to insta approve me. They did the same with my Walmart card. I wonder if I can do a little recon mission with them because I have feeling my procedure might actually cost closer to 25k?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Synchrony Care Credit 15K instant approval! choose your limit!

Congrats ! I just did the same! lol I have some dental work coming up this week. Synch loves me..I have got to be nearing max exposure with them!

Care credit approval.png

Message 2 of 8
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Awesome congrats!

I, too, put in a large $ request, $9k, a couple weeks ago and was instantly approved.
Message 3 of 8
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Oh, yet I got turned down for a Walmart card a few days later lol
Message 4 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Grats on big score! , no harm in asking for moreSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 8
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Nice SL!!!  Have the doc's office request more for ya.  Mine went from $3k to $18!!

I have similar results with Sync accounts.  When they LUV ya....they show it! 

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 6 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I decided to app Care Credit the other day. My fico with TransUnion is 740 with only 1 inq.  My highest limit was only $7,000.  During the app they ask you how much your procedure will cost I put in 15K and Bam instant approval. Synchrony is the only bank that likes to insta approve me. They did the same with my Walmart card. I wonder if I can do a little recon mission with them because I have feeling my procedure might actually cost closer to 25k?

Care Credit is one of the easiest Sync cards and now that they have moved them to Credit Solutions and SP CLI, give it a day for the account to get complete in the system and give CS a call and ask for $25k, if you think it might cost $25k, then I would probably ask for $35k and get a counter.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

How many accounts do you have for synchrony and what are your total limits? I'm curious how you get those pic icons of the credit cards for your signature?

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.