Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Carecredit approved $13,300

tag
Duriel
Frequent Contributor

Synchrony Carecredit approved $13,300

I applied this morning for the synchrony carecredit card as I need some fairly substantial dental work. I put $5000 for estimated procedure amount on the prequal and it came back with $5000. So I put $20000 on my next prequal, believing it to simply be a requested credit limit box and was prequaled for $13300. 

Now I really must freeze my reports and garden. I was very aggressive over the last year for my rebuild. 

DPs:

TU8 740

DTI 28% with rent included

Util 5%
FNBO Evergreen just reported yesterday and everything in my sig within the last year. I guess they don't care because it's a specialized store card. Or maybe they will close the account instantly. Hard to be sure. 

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Synchrony Carecredit approved $13,300

Excellent approval for this card, grats on getting it Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 21
TSlop
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great

Thanks

Mark

Message 4 of 21
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your CareCredit approval

Message 5 of 21
Irv02
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval!!

Message 6 of 21
KatSoDak
Frequent Contributor

IMO the card is meant to be used. I see no reason for closure just because you obtained other credit cards in the last year.

Congrats on getting a CL high enough to offset the $5000 spend. 

FICO 8:

EQ FICO 9 - 770
EX FICO 9 - 758

Citi (2) | Discover | HSBC | BOA | NFCU (2) | WF (2) | Simmons Bank | FNBO (2) | PENFED | BBVA | US Bank | Lowes | Care Credit | Home Depot AU
Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Duriel 

Congrats!! 

I have been looking at this card for the zero % promos.  Did they just pull one CB such as Transunion or did they pull all three if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks again and congrats!! 

Message 8 of 21
Duriel
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Duriel 

Congrats!! 

I have been looking at this card for the zero % promos.  Did they just pull one CB such as Transunion or did they pull all three if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks again and congrats!! 

Only TU according to the free monitoring websites. MyFICO is delayed. The one nice thing about covid is the weekly free credit reports (they were yearly) on annualcreditreport.com. I will be checking this weekend. 

Message 9 of 21
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

|  
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.