Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Credit Solutions

tag
bodyboy1
Established Contributor

Re: Synchrony Credit Solutions

> BTW i asked for $3K she came back with $2k, i said yes thank you,  Happy holidays... And you should know, When you're Calling Credit Solutions...   all of your Synchrony Acct's will come up!   1-877-379-8173  Smiley Happy    Happy holidays!

Amazon 5K. AMEX PRG 35kPOT./AMEX MAG 15k. BARNEYS 28.7k. Banana. BAO. CITI Bestbuy/Bloomies 15k/Diamond/Thanku/Macy's 15k. Chase/Freedom. DiscoveriT 13.5K/Chrome. FRONTGATE 4K. Jetblue 5.7K. JCrew 7k. JCPenney 5k. Ring 10k. Sear's MC 11.3k. SAKS 5K SamsClub 10K. Target MC 8.4k. Walmart 6k. Wayfair 4.8k... be good to yourself!
Message 21 of 77
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Yesterday after reading a post from a fellow forum member about receiving CLI via CS,  I called and was able to raise the limit on Walmart from $650 to 2k, Amazon from $700 to 2k and Old Navy from $200 to 2k. When calling I asked for 2k and there was no counter offer. My question is how long do I have to wait before calling back to see if I left money on the table?

Congrats!  Congrats to Bodyboy too!  I may have to wait about a week, and then it will be my turn to see if I can get them to budge.  

Message 22 of 77
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@DeeBee78 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yesterday after reading a post from a fellow forum member about receiving CLI via CS,  I called and was able to raise the limit on Walmart from $650 to 2k, Amazon from $700 to 2k and Old Navy from $200 to 2k. When calling I asked for 2k and there was no counter offer. My question is how long do I have to wait before calling back to see if I left money on the table?

Go ahead and call back and ask for $5k on each. I'm willing to bet with your scores, each card is approved for $3,500. They seem to have these internal limits based on credit score for most of their store cards:

TU score below 680: $3,500

TU score below 700: $10,000

This isn't a hard and fast rule, but seems to apply to most users in the forums. 

Spot on called back with each call being less than 5 minutes and was increased to $3500.... Happy Holidays 

If you don't mind me asking, what are your reports like? Any negatives etc?

Message 23 of 77
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@DeeBee78 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Go ahead and call back and ask for $5k on each. I'm willing to bet with your scores, each card is approved for $3,500. They seem to have these internal limits based on credit score for most of their store cards:

This isn't a hard and fast rule, but seems to apply to most users in the forums. 

Spot on called back with each call being less than 5 minutes and was increased to $3500.... Happy Holidays 

I have one charge off from 2014. 1-30 day late and 1-60 day late from 2013. The cards that I was able to increase I've had about 5 months and always pay in full.

Message 24 of 77
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@DeeBee78 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I have one charge off from 2014. 1-30 day late and 1-60 day late from 2013. The cards that I was able to increase I've had about 5 months and always pay in full.

Thanks for the reply. Ive got a medical collection from 2013, no other derogatories. Walmart gave me a store card a year ago with a $150 limit. Try as I might with the luv button, online chat and calling backdoor I couldn't buy a cli. Exactly one year, they did finally gave me an auto cli which doubled me to $300. Mt current TU FICO is 654. I think it's time I talked to them again.

Message 25 of 77
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@DeeBee78 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the reply. Ive got a medical collection from 2013, no other derogatories. Walmart gave me a store card a year ago with a $150 limit. Try as I might with the luv button, online chat and calling backdoor I couldn't buy a cli. Exactly one year, they did finally gave me an auto cli which doubled me to $300. Mt current TU FICO is 654. I think it's time I talked to them again.

I would do so, it doesn't hurt to try.

Message 26 of 77
datrucking210
Established Contributor

@bodyboy1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Whom hols Syncrony

> btw (imo) i would stress to others Whom/Who hold Synchrony Accts: to call Credit solutions on your cards starting Now for the holidays 1-877-379-8173 whether you plan to use them or not>  NOT THE NUMBER ON THE CARD, (Any of your Synchrony cards/Accounts)  i'll only use $200 of my $2k  "Toys r us" & pay rite away (2 Months!)..  carry a small bal for 2 months they love that.

I wanted to call on all my Sync cards to get increases but decided not to since I'm fast approaching the 100k mark, I rather hit the max exposure with whatever I can get my Sam's up to

Mid 500's Spring 2014 As of 06/07/16 EQ-700^ TU-738^ EX-697v In the Garden 5/28/16! Goals 750 across the board end of 2016
AU:
Message 27 of 77
Country_Feller
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!!!
myFICO=EQ 702, TU 716, EX 743br>EQ=11//TU=15//EX=11/Util 14%. Gardening since 01/02/2017.

Message 28 of 77
Anonymous
Not applicable

Those of you that are gettig CLI's, are you carrying balances and if so what's the ratio??

Message 29 of 77
olivegirl
Regular Contributor

woo-hoo...I followed this thread....and got my Amazon credit limit raised....800.00 to 3000.00 and Walmart. 600.00 to 3000.00

I am doing the Holiday Happy Dance right now..thank you!!! I am locking the telephone number in for the future....

Message 30 of 77
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.