Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony LUV Button

tag
jeepbrew
Valued Member

Synchrony LUV Button

Hi All,

I've read in the forums that it seems to be a general rule for Synchrony that the max amount you can request online is $10k.  I tested that theory and got approved for $15k.  Probably could have asked for more, but don't really need it.  I only use this card for purchasing dog food or the occassional nuts/bolts at Tractor Supply, so it's high balance is rarely more than a couple hundred dollars at any given time.  FYI - this is the Synchrony Home card.  Years ago it was the HHGregg branded card and I used it to buy electronics.  Once that store went under, it was rebranded.  Anyway, just wanted to throw out another data point.

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
schsa210
Established Contributor

Re: Synchrony LUV Button

@jeepbrew wrote:

Hi All,

I've read in the forums that it seems to be a general rule for Synchrony that the max amount you can request online is $10k.  I tested that theory and got approved for $15k.  Probably could have asked for me, but don't really need it.  I only use this card for purchasing dog food or the occassional nuts/bolts at Tractor Supply, so it's high balance is rarely more than a couple hundred dollars at any given time.  FYI - this is the Synchrony Home card.  Years ago it was the HHGregg branded card and I used it to buy electronics.  Once that store went under, it was rebranded.  Anyway, just wanted to throw out another data point.

Nice!! Congrats on the cli!

~buried myself in the garden~
Message 2 of 17
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Awesome I love to hear stories like this!

Message 3 of 17
seattletravels
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CLI! 15k is a big bump!

Last App: BECU 02-26-2020
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Message 4 of 17
jeepbrew
Valued Member

@seattletravels wrote:

Congrats on your CLI! 15k is a big bump!

Ah, I guess I should have mentioned in the OP - my limit was already $10k, so it was a $5k bump to $15,000.  I just wanted to see if the online LUV button would support a CLI above $10k, and it appears that it does.  

Message 5 of 17
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!

Message 6 of 17
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your nice CLI! 👍

Message 8 of 17
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the nice CLI. I'd not poke that bear for awhile. Seems some DP might show Sync is paying attention to too much button love. 👏🏻 

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Sync luv!

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.