Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Love ~ CLI + Marvel!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony Love ~ CLI + Marvel!

Okay so I WAS in the garden, but I needed a new laptop, and wanted to finance it instead of putting it on credit.

Looked into BestBuy and such but ended up doing Amazon's store credit financing. Applied online last week and was approved for 2.2K. 

I was okay with that since the laptop and hard drives I bought ended up costing 1.2k, but I realized I did not want a 50% utilization.

I did the online chat thing and asked for 10K. AND I GOT IT. LOL. My highest limit ever, and even though it's just a store card, I shop on Amazon A LOT. I have their Visa from chase (whose limit is 4.5K, which also happens to be my higest).

THEN I felt greedy and seeing all these Marvel approvals, VERY COOL DESIGNS, and high credit limits, I decided to jump the fence. Was approved online! I called and the limit is 4K! I will call tomorrow to see if I can get a CLI. Should I push my luck for over 10K?

NO MORE! I NEED TO SIT MY A** IN THE GARDEN FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS. Lol I like Marvel but am not a huge fan like my brother, but there 3% benefit at Disneyland was VERY enticing (I live 10 mins from Disney by street).

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Synchrony Love ~ CLI + Marvel!

Congrats!!! Nice!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 8
CJ7
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!  You can ask for 25K but in the end I'm betting they'll give you 10K Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 8
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on the new Marvel success!

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

The 3% at Disney is the exact same reason why I got the card. Congrats and definitely call for a CLI Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 8
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 7 of 8
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.