cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony/Newegg CLI Approval (Soft pull)

tag
Azza
Regular Contributor

Synchrony/Newegg CLI Approval (Soft pull)

I have a Newegg credit card with a limit of $800. 

I called in and I requested a new SL of $5000. After a few holds and a text message verification, I was approved for $5,000 plus an additional $500 for a total limit of $5,500.

I'm really excited, I love Newegg, lol. Probably won't spend anything for a while, maybe make a small $500 purchase here for 0% APR financing and slow pay soon.

Now for some ~Data Points!~

Applied back in November. Reported $12,000 annual income, because I did not include my spouses income (I am a contractor and I usually report very low.)

I do my billing through the mysynchrony.com web portal.

Called Synchrony at 866-419-4096. Voice requested Credit Limit Increase. Automated system transferred me to an operator. Operator attempted CLI via annual income. I reported $54,720. Put me on hold. Transferred me to I believe an underwriter. Asked my annual income. Said the same. They put me on hold again. Asked to send a text message to verify my identity. Identity approved, put me on another hold. Approved for $5000 plus an additional $500 for a total increase of $4,700.

MyFico scores today are 747 EX, 777 TU and 730 EX. Current utilization is 15% on $5,800 reported. Was a soft pull for CLI.

Here is my current situation (some not reported, just got approved for the Alliant and Costco card, did a balance transfer from Discover. It has NOT reported.

And after the increase:

Currently Reporting:

Current Score:

Gardening Started with:

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: *********/Newegg CLI Approval (Soft pull)

Good job.  Can buy lots of cmputer gear at 0% APR whenever you want, nice. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
Erusidhion
Frequent Contributor

Re: Synchrony/Newegg CLI Approval (Soft pull)

Thanks for posting your experience and also congratulations. I'm about to build a Ryzen 7 system soon with a 480 or one of the 500 series AMD GPUs. It's good that it's just a soft pull since all this time I thought perhaps it would be a hard pull. The 0% APR is very nice as well. Thanks again.

EQ 654 -- 43 Inquiries
TU 695 -- 54 Inquiries
EX 668 -- 50 Inquiries

Utilization: 9% AAoA: 20 months Total History: 3Y
Updated: 08/04/2017 Premier 3B
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.