Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony PayPal 2% Cashback MC Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony PayPal 2% Cashback MC Approval

Seriously creepy, I was reading this thread... I got an email while on the page and it was an invite to apply. My score just took a hit so I will wait. Love all the info on these forums!
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Seriously creepy, I was reading this thread... I got an email while on the page and it was an invite to apply. My score just took a hit so I will wait. Love all the info on these forums!

Synchrony has special powers.....they are watching usSmiley Tongue

Message 12 of 18
iamorme

Congrats!
Fico 8: [Eq] 708 | [TU] 714 | [Exp] 721
Amex BCE: $5k - Discover More: $2000 - Simplicity: $4800 - Discover It: $11000 - BarclayCard JetBlue: $5000 - Cap1 Quicksilver One $3.5k - Cap1 Savor: $10000 - Blispay $2.6k
Message 13 of 18
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

congrats Smiley Tongue

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I app'ed for the Sync Paypal MC Feb 12 with a TU at 674.....DENIED-----Do not remember why.....665 now..dont believe I will get it

Don't be so sure...I've been approved for four cards, including two Synchrony store cards, with TU scores well under 650. I think we need a collection of data points to see what the average score is for being approved, as well as other factors. 

Message 15 of 18
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I app'ed for the Sync Paypal MC Feb 12 with a TU at 674.....DENIED-----Do not remember why.....665 now..dont believe I will get it

Don't be so sure...I've been approved for four cards, including two Synchrony store cards, with TU scores well under 650. I think we need a collection of data points to see what the average score is for being approved, as well as other factors. 

I think Synchrony's approval requirements are a little higher for their Visa/MC products than for store cards. But good point, I'll start Data Points thread in the CC Applications forum.

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got the email today. I was curious, and was looking for the APR info... Man, I had to dig for that! I ended up having to go all the way to the app page to find it. Apparently, they have 3 levels (I'd get the highest, of course). Account 1 is 16.xx, Account 2 is 24.xx and Account 3 is 27.xx.

LetmethinkabouthatforasecNO.

I've a WalMart MC with a 6k limit I will get nowhere near close to using that limit, so I don't need another Synch card.

9 Days to a Palladium Spade... Got my polish and microfiber towel awaing on that bad boy Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.