cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Paypal MC CLI!!!!

tag
Mytslow

Synchrony Paypal MC CLI!!!!

I’m sure this has been covered before but I haven’t seen it but for months I’ve been looking for the request CLI link and it’s not there. I even used the chat window where they will give you the request link and it would tell me the page was unavailable, weird right??? Well Yesterday our of the blue the link was right there so I clicked it just to see and BOOM instantly doubled my limit from My starting limit of 4K to 8K. So I guess the link just isn’t there until you’re eligible for a CLI to stop people from rapid pressing it. Anyhow, I thought it was great and wanted to share with the great people of this forum.
STARTING SCORES 01/19:
CURRENT SCORES:07/19:
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Synchrony Paypal MC CLI!!!!

Congrats on your double CLI

Message 2 of 11
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

CongratsSmiley Happy

I am curious how long have you had the account?

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 3 of 11
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on the CLI!

@Mytslow wrote:
So I guess the link just isn’t there until you’re eligible for a CLI to stop people from rapid pressing it. Anyhow, I thought it was great and wanted to share with the great people of this forum.

Guess again! They have teased me with it since I opened the account.

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 4 of 11
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@mikesonthemend wrote:

Congratulations on the CLI!

@Mytslow wrote:
So I guess the link just isn’t there until you’re eligible for a CLI to stop people from rapid pressing it. Anyhow, I thought it was great and wanted to share with the great people of this forum.

Guess again! They have teased me with it since I opened the account.

Yes normally the link starts showing up after 30+ days with synchrony, but it's just a tease most cards you have to wait 3-6 months depending on the card.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 5 of 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the 2x increase Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 11
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI approval!!!   Smiley Happy
“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 7 of 11
Mytslow

Ive had the account open for exactly one year at this point and this was the first time the link had been there for me

STARTING SCORES 01/19:
CURRENT SCORES:07/19:
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 9 of 11
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

You...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your Synchrony Paypal MC 2X  CLI - Way To Go!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.