cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony - Rooms To Go Approval

avp99
Frequent Contributor

Synchrony - Rooms To Go Approval

So last week I apped online for the Rooms to Go card issued by Synchrony.  I asked for 10K limit and was given $5500.  Unsatisfied with the SL they gave me, I called in and asked for 8K, which I was given.  So, fast forward 4 days (tonight) I went online and thought, what the hell and hit the CLI button, asked for 10K and was given 11K   LOL.... This one has been a strange journey on this card...  but I am not going to complain 🤷🏻‍♂️





No Preset Spending Limit Hilton - $20K  Cash Magnet $18k Blue Cash Preferred $28K   Discover IT HSN Card  FurnRow $20K  Rooms To Go Synchrony $16.5K $5k Amazon Prime Card $10k  Home Mortgage 280K 3% 39K Car Loan 1.9%





 







 

9 REPLIES 9
4theLoveofPoints
Valued Contributor

Re: Synchrony - Rooms To Go Approval

Way to go. Congrats.


Beginning Journey April 2017 – FICO 8

Current Scores May 2018 – FICO 8

Started this credit game with $8400 TCL in 04/17 now I'm at $150K+.
Message 2 of 10
sleigh38
Valued Member

Re: Synchrony - Rooms To Go Approval

Who did they pull? I’m closing in the next couple of months and want to get a Rooms to go when I close. Thanks!
Message 3 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Mega Contributor

Re: Synchrony - Rooms To Go Approval

CongratsSmiley Happy I need an acSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 10
Batsamandrobin
Regular Contributor

Re: Synchrony - Rooms To Go Approval

Congrats on your approval and CLI success! 

Message 5 of 10
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: Synchrony - Rooms To Go Approval


@sleigh38 wrote:
Who did they pull? I’m closing in the next couple of months and want to get a Rooms to go when I close. Thanks!

When you app, 90% chance they will hit TU.  10% chance for EX


3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>12/2020 CCT EX 821 TU 826 EQ 840


"Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find:

- One forty-five caliber automatic
- Two boxes of ammunition
- Four days' concentrated emergency rations
- One drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine,
vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills
- One miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible
- One hundred dollars in rubles
- One hundred dollars in gold
- Nine packs of chewing gum
- One issue of prophylactics
- Three lipsticks
- Three pair of nylon stockings.

Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff."

Major Kong (Slim Pickens) in Dr. Strangelove 1964
Message 6 of 10
Tutheather22
Frequent Contributor

Re: Synchrony - Rooms To Go Approval

Did you even use the card before the increases? Or were you still waiting on it coming thru the mail? Thats really awesome! Congrats!
Message 7 of 10
VoltronM
Senior Contributor

Re: Synchrony - Rooms To Go Approval

Congrats on approval and nice CLI

8-2019 / Fico 8 EX 8013 , EQ 8016 , TR 810
Amex ED 22k , CSP 17k , Discover iT 12.5k , Fifth Third Bank S2C 12k , BofA Cash Rewards 10k , Avianca Vida 10k , State Farm Good Neighbor Visa 10k , Citi DD 6k , Union Bank Rewards 5k
Message 8 of 10
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Re: Synchrony - Rooms To Go Approval


@Tutheather22 wrote:
Did you even use the card before the increases? Or were you still waiting on it coming thru the mail? Thats really awesome! Congrats!

I did use about 2K of the credit line in store, I have not recieved the card yet.





No Preset Spending Limit Hilton - $20K  Cash Magnet $18k Blue Cash Preferred $28K   Discover IT HSN Card  FurnRow $20K  Rooms To Go Synchrony $16.5K $5k Amazon Prime Card $10k  Home Mortgage 280K 3% 39K Car Loan 1.9%





 







 

Message 9 of 10
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Re: Synchrony - Rooms To Go Approval


@sleigh38 wrote:
Who did they pull? I’m closing in the next couple of months and want to get a Rooms to go when I close. Thanks! 

they pulled Transunion, I apped the same day I closed





No Preset Spending Limit Hilton - $20K  Cash Magnet $18k Blue Cash Preferred $28K   Discover IT HSN Card  FurnRow $20K  Rooms To Go Synchrony $16.5K $5k Amazon Prime Card $10k  Home Mortgage 280K 3% 39K Car Loan 1.9%





 







 

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.