Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony - Rooms To Go Approval

tag
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Synchrony - Rooms To Go Approval

So last week I apped online for the Rooms to Go card issued by Synchrony.  I asked for 10K limit and was given $5500.  Unsatisfied with the SL they gave me, I called in and asked for 8K, which I was given.  So, fast forward 4 days (tonight) I went online and thought, what the hell and hit the CLI button, asked for 10K and was given 11K   LOL.... This one has been a strange journey on this card...  but I am not going to complain 🤷🏻‍♂️

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony - Rooms To Go Approval

Way to go. Congrats.
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who did they pull? I’m closing in the next couple of months and want to get a Rooms to go when I close. Thanks!
Message 3 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy I need an acSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 10
Batsamandrobin
Regular Contributor

Congrats on your approval and CLI success! 

Message 5 of 10
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Who did they pull? I’m closing in the next couple of months and want to get a Rooms to go when I close. Thanks!

When you app, 90% chance they will hit TU.  10% chance for EX

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you even use the card before the increases? Or were you still waiting on it coming thru the mail? Thats really awesome! Congrats!
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval and nice CLI

Message 8 of 10
avp99
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Did you even use the card before the increases? Or were you still waiting on it coming thru the mail? Thats really awesome! Congrats!

I did use about 2K of the credit line in store, I have not recieved the card yet.

Message 9 of 10
avp99
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

they pulled Transunion, I apped the same day I closed

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.